Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby Time!

I am so excited to announce that in November, Eric and I will be parents for the very first time! We are having a little boy! So you know what that means?
It's nursery time! 

I have been dying to do a nursery for a while now so I can't wait to get started. Here's a sneak peek at my style board.

nursery design, eclectic nursery, creative fun nursery, baby room, baby boy nursery, mint nursery, yellow nursery


My color palette is Mint, Yellow and Rust. I originally planned this room before I knew if it was a boy or girl so it really could go both ways. 

My favorite element to the space is the wallpaper. It's Hygee & West Daydream. The perfect paper for a nursery!

The crib was my ultimate shopping score. I had fallen in love with the Louis Crib by MacLaren a while back, we're talking years. But it was really $$$ so I never thought I would spend the money for it. Well, the second I found out I was pregnant I began looking at cribs online, not even thinking the Louis Crib would still be available. Well, sure enough, as I was searching amazon I spotted it! The Louis Crib for over 60% off! Needless to say that I snatched it up immediately!

We are working on installing a beadboard wainscott around the room so as soon as we're finished I will share some pictures and "how to's". 

Stay tuned because I will be blogging the whole process of designing a perfect nursery for our sweet baby boy!
~Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment