Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Color me happy



I am into color lately, maybe it's because it's a dreary time of year and I long for sunlight and bright flowers.  Here's a little escape from gray.  

bright, fun, chair, colorful
Kim Salmela Calhoun-Chair-WEB-2
colorful, fun, art, prints, interiors
Elisa Webler Gem Prints

Jcrew, Etta Glitter Heel

painted cabinet, fun, wardrobe, white, crisp
Altdeutsche Cabinet @ Moooi
This would be an inspiration read on a rainy day...


What a fun way to get out of the shower in the mornings!
towel, cotton, fun, bright, color, bath
Rainbow Damask, Fresco Towels



Hat, color, bright, JA, in style
Jonathan Adler, Straw Hats
These hats aren't even available yet, so I had to scan my torn page.  (Yes, I have stacks and stacks of images I tear out for inspiration.)

Do you have anything you like that brings a smile to your face?

Waiting for spring....Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment